Easy, all abilities
Minimum 7 years old
The strong points
- Suitable for children (minimum 7 years old)
- Easy jumps and waterslides
- Warm clean water
- An enchanting setting
You will need
- swimsuit / swimming trunks
- walking shoes or trainers
- a bottle of water and a pic-nic
When / how?
- Meeting place : Fanghetto (French / Italian border)
- Season : April to October depending on weather conditions
- Maximum 8 people per guide
Conditions for Modification
Outdoor activities are subject to the whims of the weather! Your guide reserves the right to modify or postpone the programme in order to guarantee your total safety.
Canyoning in the Maglia
There is no doubt that the canyon of Audin in Italy, 10 minutes from the village of Breil-sur-Roya is a little marvel. You will be amazed by the heavenly surroundings and the crystal-clear turquoise pools! A natural waterworld.
If you have never been canyoning and you would like to discover this activity, the canyon of Audin is a canyon which will please children and adults alike. This canyon is in the category of ‘very easy for all, minimum 7 years old’. But for the brave ones amongst you, don’t worry because for you there are some 7 metre jumps. Your guide knows how to keep cool to guarantee you a fun and unforgettable day!
- Rendez-vous at the arranged time in the car park of ‘Da Marisa’, a typically Italian shop/bar in Fanghetto where you can order a cappuccino or even buy your pic-nic.
- C’est parti! Follow your guide in his old Renault Express on the road which leads to the start of the path for the Audin canyon.
- Take with you all the necessary canyoning equipment, and leave your personal belongings in the car. You can carry your pic-nic and small valuable items in the waterproof container provided.
- Sylvain will explain the security instructions. Then you will walk for 35 minutes in the Mediterranean forest before reaching the first pools of emerald green… The scenery is almost unbelievably perfect, you won’t believe your eyes!
- 3 hours of short waterslides and jumps in magnificent limestone pools. The colours will take your breath away; by the end of the day you will be smiling from ear to ear.
- The day ends with a 20 minute walk in the forest to get back to the cars.
The village of Fanghetto is 45 minutes from Nice and Monaco.
To reach the meeting point, if you are arriving from Nice, take the direction towards Italy and then take the N204 up the Roya valley. Fanghetto is 12 kilometres from Vintimille and the meeting point is in the car park of the shop/bar da Marisa (1 kilometre before the border with France).